Returns & Exchanges
- Returns or exchanges are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- We will only accept restocking products be unused and fully intact.
- All the products must be within 14 days from the date of invoice.
- Seasonal merchandise and item sold as clearance special are not subject to return.
If a product is defective upon receipt, we will gladly replace it or credit your account upon our inspection. However we cannot replace products that have been misused, including balloons that have been punctured or cut, over-inflated balloons, improperly heat-sealed balloons, and balloons that have been punctured or cut will not qualify as defective.
- Latex balloons ~ within 1 month from the invoice date. Returning latex balloon must be at least 80% unused portion with the original packaging poly bag
- Microfoil & Bubble balloons ~ within 3 months from the invoice date
Only the cost of the balloon (less any discounts received) will be credited. Shipping charges are not refundable. Shipping charges to return or replace the item will also not be credited.
- All returns must be authorized by Balloon Connexion prior to returning the merchandise. To obtain Return Authorization Number (RAN), please call our friendly Customer Service Specialists at +65-62416350 or email us at cs[at]balloonconnexion[dot]com with supporting photos of product label, describe the issue, and advise the quantity.
- Upon approval, download the Product Authorize Return Form, fill in the form with Return Authorization Number (RAN).
- Attached the Return Form on the packing and return to Balloon Connexion Warehouse with a copy of the invoice and in the original packing materials.
*Merchandise not returned in this manner may be subjected to refusal or extend the inspection process.