How to Place an Order
To place an order online, complete the following:
Note: You need a balloonconnexion.com wholesale account to place an order. Please help us to qualify you for Wholesale privileges by complete the Application Form.
- On the balloonconnexion.com website, click Account / Login at the top right of the page.
- Enter your email and password, and click Sign in.
- Navigate to the product that you want to purchase and if necessary, change the quantity.
- Click Add To Cart. (Note: To access your cart at any time, click Cart at the top right of the page, then click Shopping cart)
- When you finish adding items to your cart, click Checkout from shopping cart.
- On the Addresses section, verify the address where you want your order shipped to, then click Continue.
- On the Shipping Method section, select your preferred shipping method, then click Continue.
- On the Payment section, select your preferred payment method (select Cash / NETS, no payment required during place order) and accept the terms and conditions, then click Place order.
Your order is then directed to the Customer Service team for processing. We will send you Sales Order for verification. Once you confirmed the order:
- Option 1: Visit our warehouse, make payment by PayNOW/NETS/Cash, and collect the order.
- Option 2: Upon receipt full payment by PayNOW/Bank Transfer, you can arrange your transporter to pick up the order from our warehouse.
- Option 3: Upon receipt full payment by PayNOW/Bank Transfer, we will arrange a transporter to deliver the order to you. (For order less than SGD900, add SGD20* for delivery within Singapore. FREE delivery per location on single invoice SGD900 and above)
We will advise the shipping cost (we usually use FedEx, deliver within 2 to 3 working day), and the total amount in Singapore Dollar.
- Option 1: Payment in advance by Bank Transfer (SGD15* bank charges applies per transaction)
- Option 2: Payment in advance by VISA/MASTER Credit Card via Stripe (subject to 3.5~3.8%* processing fee)
*We reserve the right to make changes at any time without prior notice.